You need to define a limit for the closed group plans of your provider and you are looking for information on how to set up the settings.
In order to manage the provider settings, one needs to use the Plan/Config user for the provider.
- Log in to the Plan UI with the Plan User.
- Select the Settings icon from the left, and go to the Account Specific section.
- Max size determines how many B numbers can be defined as Friends & Family groups.
- Friends & Family allowances then can be added to the plans.
- Save the Settings using the button on the top right.