You can add allowances that are valid on specific times in Plan Design. In order to add time-based allowances in your plans, you need to create time windows for your provider and you are looking for information on how to set up the settings.
In order to manage the provider settings, one needs to use the Plan/Config user for the provider.
- Log in to the Plan UI with the Plan User.
- Select the Settings icon from the left, and go to the Time Windows section.
- Click the + button to add a new time window.
- Name your new time window and define the valid days and hours for your new time window.
- Save the Settings using the button on the top right.