You need to define a list of B numbers for your provider and you are looking for information on how to set up the settings.
In order to manage the provider settings, one needs to use the Plan/Config user for the provider.
- Log in to the Plan UI with the Plan User.
- Select the Settings icon from the left, and go to the B Number section.
- Select the relevant tab depending on the service to configure (Voice and Text)
- Click the + button to add a new B number list.
- Name your new list and and choose between the actions of being free on all plans or being defined at plan level for each plan.
- Add the numbers that you want to include on your list.
- Save the Settings using the button on the top right.