You need to delete a plan that isn't needed and you are looking for instructions on how to do this from the Plans UI.
Note: A plan can only be deleted if the first plan version is still in a Draft state. If the plan version has already been launched/deployed, it can only be archived.
In order to manage the plans, one needs to use the Plan/Config user for the provider.
- Log in to the Plan Designer with the Plan User.
- Go to the Plans tab and select the plan to delete.
- Click on the options (3 dots) to the right of the plan name.
- Select the Delete Plan option.
Note: If the option is greyed out, it means a plan version was previously published and the plan can no longer be deleted.
- Click Delete on the confirmation dialog to complete the process.
The deleted plan will no longer show in the Plans list.