You are looking for instructions on how to create a simple plan including voice, text and data using Totogi Plan Design.
Totogi Plan Design is a platform where you can design and launch your plans by logging in with your username and password. Designing plans is as easy as it takes less than a couple of minutes in Totogi Plan Design.
- Log in to the Plan Design with the Plan User.
- Go to Plans tab and select the '+ Plan' button.
- Select the voice-text-data template and click the New Plan button to start to design.
- Fill in the settings for this new plan. It is recommended using unique names for each Plan.
Auto Renewal - If enabled, the plan can be recurring.
Voice, Text and Data Features - Using the combo boxes of voice, text and data, one can add different features to the plans. Additionally, some features allow further configuration such as their limits and whether the credits rollover.
- Plan Design reminds of possible issues that might have been forgotten while designing the plan. Click the “Tests” button, make changes accordingly or just ignore them.
- Save the plan using the button on the top right corner. The plan is created as a draft plan.
- Lastly, in order to make this plan available, the version needs to be launched.
Note: Once the plan version is launched it cannot longer be deleted, but it can still be archived.
The plan is launched and added to the plans list.