We strive to provide the highest level of support and fix your issues promptly. When submitting a support ticket, specific details are necessary to replicate the issue and avoid unnecessary misunderstandings. The below details should be provided to Cloud Charging and Billing support when creating a support ticket to expedite handling.
While the below should serve as the base information provided, any further context regarding the reproduction steps or outcome of the request should be shared. Video recordings, while helpful, are not an adequate substitute for sharing the details below. These details are necessary to avoid delays in resolution.
- Provider ID
- Account ID
- Device ID
- Plan ID
- Test User Credentials
- Details of the Requests:
- API Leveraged (Graphql or Charging API)
- Query/Mutation leveraged (Full JSON or HAR capture)
- API Response and Outcome
- Any relevant reproduction steps outside of the API request.
Generating a Test User for Replication
For issues related to UI-specific behaviour not visible from the API requests or responses alone, we request that test credentials be provided to facilitate the issue's documentation, replication, and verification.
While an existing user with the necessary roles can be shared, a Tenant Admin can leverage the steps below within the Plan Design UI to generate a new user if preferred.
- Navigate to User Management.
- Select Invite
- Enter a Name and Email for the Test User
- Select the Roles based on the access necessary to replicate the issue:
- Select Invite.
- Access the email sent to your entered address and set up a password for the Test User.
- Include the defined credentials with the details above.